wit luv

welcome to my blog, feel free to comment below or email me tenggilings@yahoo.com

Thursday, December 2, 2010

♥♥♥♥LOVE YOU..i'll be waiting for you!!!♥♥♥♥

mongie...really want to cry in the office today after read your statement on the ongoing trial...





MC Mong has never spoken out since his trials, but he finally released a statement towards his fans on the 30th.

On his Cyworld, he wrote, “As someone who received so much love that I did not deserve, my world’s laws are your words. I’m not going through trials because I feel cheated or because I want to get my popularity back. Once the trials are over, I will await your judgment. I don’t even have room to breathe right now. I beg you to wait for me just a little more.”


Source: My Daily, koreaboo




 Love this monkey look..never get bored of him!


mongie, hold on there..our love and support are there with you!!! Be strong and God will be guiding you to face all these struggles. Keep on holding for better tomorrow and just remember there are sum 1 who always support you no matter what...the truth will be revealed!

we will be your 'room' for you to breathe freely dear...just don't ever and never give up!

or maybe you can use all this time to write & produce many more lovely & amazing music for us and just release them once all these over!miss you mong...

credit to1n2dfansubs for the info and uncle google for the pics.

0 comments:

Post a Comment